I agree that Aries JAXRS whiteboard currently might not be in good enough
shape to already use it. I am pretty sure though that it can be fixed to
fit nicely to what we need.

I think the embedding is on purpose to make it easy to deploy jax-rs
whiteboard to platforms outside of karaf. Maybe it can provide an embedded
as well as a plugable bundle that coexists nicely with an installed cxf.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist