JB, thx for the work on the release.

I think we (collectively) should work a bit on the announcement so that the
release notes is more informative than just a long list of jira issues.
Maybe a way to help would be to group related JIRA issues into  tasks, so
that the list of tasks makes more sense.
Right now, it's difficult to see the big picture and even with the jira
tasks above, I think a small text highlighting the big changes would be
welcomed.
Thoughts ?

Guillaume

--