Hello,

After  pulling master of apache/karaf I've noticed test failure. Under Linux it
fails in Audit :: Core  :

[ERROR] testFileSize(org.apache.karaf.audit.logger.EventLoggerTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.118 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<[file-2017-11-17-2.log,
file-2017-11-17.log, file.log]> but was:<[file-2017-11-18-2.log,
file-2017-11-18.log, file.log]>
        at
org.apache.karaf.audit.logger.EventLoggerTest.testFileSize(EventLoggerTest.java:230)

I've forgotten that I've played with my time zone and set it to New Zealand (in
order to test our application if it deals correctly with non-central-european
time zones). After switching to CEST the tests run correctly, however, being in
CEST I'm now in the same day as GMT. I'm not sure if Java somehow 'know' that
time zone set by timedatectl is not my 'real' time zone (for example, by saving
original timezone somewhere during installation) and the problem would not
occur for people that are really in New Zealand, but I feel that Junit tests
shouldn't fail because of such configuration.

Could someone from that region (or working very late) check if the test fail
always when GMT shows other day than local time?

Btw.  On Windows build fails (it was always failing, but anytime in other
place). This time in :
[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]   ProfilesTest.testProfilesApi:75 ▒ IllegalArgument character to be
escaped is m...
(Profile :: Core)

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech