Hi JB,

yes, I thought about this - and agree, this change is not all that
favorable for main-stream Karaf implementation.

I did not look at camel-quartz, will look it up - thanks.

One note though - in my "solution" Karaf imports Quartz, not exports, but
either way, I know what you mean.

Regards,
Miroslav

V V tor., 11. sep. 2018 ob 10:19 je oseba Jean-Baptiste Onofré <

--
Miroslav Beranič
MIBESIS