Hi JB,

Thanks for the update and the roadmap!

It's very nice to see the cloud initiative about Karaf and it really
make sense for end users ;)

I also very like the idea about simplify the way for creating custom
distribution, this can be very helpfull for the Kloud initiative!

Let's move forward on it and I would be very happy to help ;)

I think the next ApacheCon will be great around Karaf!!

Thanks,

François Papon
fpa...@apache.org