Hi JB,

thanks fort he update, that sounds excellent (you really made me curious about
the next Cave release)!
Thank you soo much for all the work you do here.

Julian

Am 11.10.19, 09:25 schrieb "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net>:

    Hi guys,

    I've almost finished the refactoring of Cave for Cave 4.2.0 release:

    https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf-cave/tree/REFACTORING

    I'm polishing a bit this morning and merge to master later today.
    I will prepare the Cave 4.2.0 during the week end.

    On the other hand, I moved forward on Karaf master heading to 4.3.0.RC1.
    I should be able to push a first RC (RC1) beginning on next week.

    Meantime, I also moved forward on Decanter 2.3.0 preparation with new
    improvements, fixes, etc.
    The target is to submit this release in couple of weeks.

    Stay tuned !

    Regards
    JB
    --