Hi everyone,

First of all, I’m sorry for the ones who are on Slack, I have some connection
issues since yesterday morning. It should be fixed by the end of today max.

Anyway, I would like to move forward about the releases.

For this week, I would like to submit to vote:

- Decanter 2.3.0: it’s a major (very major ;)) release bringing new features
(new alerting service with much better condition, time series, Prometheus
appender, new collectors, …), updates (Elasticsearch 7 support, …) and fixes.
I’m rebasing and polishing branches, I hope to submit Decanter release to vote
during the week end.
- Karaf 4.2.9, even if it doesn’t contain as much as 4.2.8, I would like to
submit this release to vote as it contains the fix about HTTPs access to Maven
Central. As for Decanter, I plan the start the vote during the week end or
early next week.
- Karaf 4.3.0. We released 4.3.0.RC1 some weeks ago. Unfortunately we didn’t
get lot of feedback. So, even if Pax Web is not fully ready for OSGi R7 (thanks
again to Greg for working hard on this), I propose to move forward on 4.3.0 "as
it is". Thoughts ?

Regards
JB