+1 for most.
only objection to the "Simple" Resolver, therefore -1 on that.
I fear we do more harm then improvement.
As Grzegorz already said, it's the way it is, not because we love complex
stuff, but because bundle resolving is complex.
Especially due to the new req/cap inside bundles.
Actually to work around some of the "crappy" req/cap with bundles, with
features did help in the past.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member