The mission of the Apache Karaf project is to provide an application
ecosystem. Apache Karaf runtime is a modulith runtime allowing to run any kind
of applications. Karaf subprojects bring additional features for this runtime
and running applications.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Membership Data:
Apache Karaf was founded 2010-06-16 (11 years ago)
There are currently 31 committers and 17 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 8:5.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Francois Papon on 2018-11-29.
- No new committers. Last addition was Francois Papon on 2018-05-19.

## Project Activity:
We are working on Karaf runtime 4.2.12 and 4.3.3 releases, and also Karaf
Decanter 2.8.0 release.

In the mean time, karaf-4.3.x branch will be created for the runtime,
upgrading main branch to R8 spec (Karaf 4.4.0-SNAPSHOT).

Karaf 5 proposal is also moving forward

To summarize, here's the releases during the period:

Karaf runtime 4.2.11 was released on 2021-03-13.

## Community Health:
We see a constant activity in our communities (we can not increasing activity
on both dev and user mailing lists, showing a healthy community).