From:   "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net>
To:     dev@karaf.apache.org
Date:   01/09/2021 10:21
Subject:        Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf runtime 4.3.3 release

Hi guys,

a new quick update about Karaf 4.3.3:

- SSH issue has been fixed (already merged on main and karaf-4.2.x
branches)
- I'm completing specs features repo and we are good for the vote

So, to summarize: I'm polishing first round of specs features repo and I
will start the vote.

Thanks for waiting ;)

Regards
JB

On 16/08/2021 21:32, JB Onofré wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Just to let you know that I’m preparing Karaf 4.3.3 release. I should be
able to submit release to vote by the end of the week.