Hi,

it's on Tuesday 21st (highlights track).

Regards
JB

On 07/09/2021 09:28, Steven Huypens wrote:
Hi JB,

Thanks for your response. I'm looking forward to your talk, when is it
scheduled ?

Kind regards,
Steven

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 9:44 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

Hi Steven,

Yes and no: Spring Boot support is planned but not yet available in Karaf
4.x.

The target is Karaf 5.x (I’m working on it right now): Karaf 5.x is a deep
refactoring of Karaf runtime.
I will give a talk about Karaf 5.x during ApacheCon.

Regards
JB

Le 6 sept. 2021 à 11:55, Steven Huypens <steven.huyp...@gmail.com> a