From:   "Jean-Baptiste Onofre" <j...@nanthrax.net>
To:     dev@karaf.apache.org
Date:   29/10/2021 09:58
Subject:        Re: Preparing Karaf runtime 4.3.4

Hi guys,

I detected that Jetty 9.4.44 update breaks the authentication layer.
I’m fixing that and I will cut Pax Web 7.3.20 to integrate in Karaf 4.3.4.

I will keep you posted, however, the plan is still to submit Karaf 4.3.4
to vote during the week end.

Regards
JB

> Le 12 oct. 2021 à 14:43, JB Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>
> Hi guys
>
> I’m working on Felix FileInstall release fixing the first losing issue.
I will include couple of other important fixes.