Hi Bernd,

Thanks for your response. The child elements have no prefix, eg.
<blacklistedRepositories></blacklistedRepositories>

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean. You think part of my
org.apache.karaf.features.xml was previously ignored ? I haven't double
checked, but that would really surprise me because we have quite some
blacklistedFeatures en blacklistedBundles which would cause problems if
ignored.

Best regards,
Steven