Hi Romain,

It's a request to move "natively" to Karaf: most SMX users already
moved to Karaf, but they asked for a ready to go distribution. The few
SMX uses are looking for a similar distribution in Karaf (just to
avoid creating a distribution themselves).

So, I see more as a new distribution in the Karaf OSGi runtime project
than a new subproject.

Regards
JB