Hi Esra

Welcome to the Kibble community!

It's great to hear that you are interested in helping out and also doing
something that will help with your education and learning.

It might be good to share with us the topic that you'd like to cover in your
thesis so we can maybe see how we can help you.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like - we are all here to help!

Thanks
Sharan