Hi All

I saw that we have a few sources that are failing to process in the Kibble
demo. I have extracted the list and an going through them. The first error I am
working on is the

"Could not sync with source
Exception: No default branch was found in this repository"

I haven't been through the complete list yet but so far I have come across 2
things. Some of the sources are pointing to empty repositories (so in this case
the error is valid.. nothing there the sync). For these I will delete the
sources from the list.

The second case I am coming across are sources that have a different name for
the default branch (e.g develop or 1994-merge, etc) so am wondering if this is
something related the renaming of the master branches in Github. For these I am
not sure what to do - so wondering if we need to do any code or setup change to
pick these up.

Thanks
Sharan