Hi Tomek

Thanks for the initiative and ideas!

Anything that makes things simpler or easier is OK with me :-)  and
consolidating things seems like a good idea. I am guessing that a lot of the
changes would probably be behind the scenes rather than at the user end - right?

On the wishlist - I saw a talk by Myrle at ApacheCon@Home and she had done some
initial work linking contributions to affiliation and I mentioned seeing if
that could be something we could look at including into Kibble. I think we
tried to do it with Meta Pony Factor but dont think it is complete. Anyway lots
of ideas to keep us going!

Thanks
Sharan