Hi all,

I drafted some proposal of Kibble 2.0 design decisions:
https://s.apache.org/kibble-2-0

This is a google docs - I found those much easier to work with than
confluence. But once we have something that we accept I will move it
to cwiki.

Please feel free to add all your ideas and concerns!

I think the crucial point (not covered in doc) is to decide if we want
to reuse the existing Kibble database or not. In my opinion, breaking
backward compatibility may improve development speed.

And as an interesting fact I think Kibble is getting interestingly "popular":
https://imgur.com/JssRETL

Cheers,
Tomek