Hi All

At Apachecon@Home last year Myrle Krantz did a talk on Vendor Neutrality with
some suggestions on how it could be measured. At the time we talked about
seeing if we could somehow see if it could made into a potential new feature
for Kibble.

I reached out the Myrle recently and she sent me a copy of her thesis on Vendor
Neutrality which I will go through. If anyone is interested in taking a look at
it then please let me know and I'll load it onto our wiki.

Something that is perhaps similar could be the CHAOSS metrics around
organisational diversity which Kibble-1 initially tried to capture as the Meta
Pony factor - but I know it wasn't complete implementation.

I'll read Myrle's paper and see what I can find, and will also take another
look at the CHAOSS metrics to see where we are.

Thanks
Sharan