Another alternative would be to remove the auto generation of a self-signed
cert from the server runtime and require the use of the admin's favorite
key management tool and we document the use of keytool or course IBM
environments have keyman as an equivalent.

We would have to provide some scripting around that for standing up a
test/demo environment easily.