All -

Now that we have delivered our 0.5.0 release, we need to consider our next
couple releases.

We should first consider preparing for an 0.5.1 release to accommodate any
issues that crop up with the latest available release.

I propose (1): creating a branch within the next day or so. This will allow
us greater control over those changes that address bugs for 0.5.1 and those
that add improvements or features destined for 0.6.0 (or 1.0.0 maybe?).

We should target a release for an 0.5.1 version in a couple weeks time.

I also propose (2): that we continue with such a cadence for releasing
patch releases.

We will discuss some of the work targeted for the 0.6.0 release in a follow
up DISCUSS but I think that a couple of the areas to focus on will be
performance improvements, developer experience and new
authentication/federation provider support.

What are your thoughts - especially on the proposals 1 and 2 above?

thanks,

--larry