Yes I edited the topology file after entering the service definitions and then
I restarted the server.

Any other suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
From: larry mccay [mailto:lmc...@apache.org]
Sent: 03 January 2018 13:15
To: dev@knox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Add Apache Knox Services

It all looks okay to me.
You may need to touch the sandbox.xml file.

If you happen to have had it configured in the topology before you added the
service definition AND restarted then the generated webapp wouldn't have known
about the service and it wouldn't have been added to the gateway.xml file in
the webapp.

You can check that file - if you like or just touch the topology and see if the
new deployment works.