Thanks for starting the discussion Larry.

I can take care of the Logout of KnoxSSO KIP, been thinking about it a lot
lately, I will start a KIP and kickoff a discussion.

The cloud KIP sounds great, we can finally iron out the Azure AD
integration with this one.

I haven't looked at the Jiras but March or Mid April release should be good.

Best,
Sandeep