[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-2073?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16967104#comment-16967104
]
Kevin Risden commented on KNOX-2073:
------------------------------------
[~Jantner] I don't see commons-beanutils-core being pulled in on the master
branch:
{code:java}
mvn dependency:tree -Dverbose | grep -F commons-beanutils-core
{code}
There has been a bunch of cleanup on the apache master branch compared to what
your patch applies to. Looks like you might be dealing with an older version of
Knox.
I also checked
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/commons-configuration/commons-configuration/1.10
which has commons-beanutils but that would be overridden explicitly by the top
level pom.xml with including commons-beanutils explicitly with 1.9.4.
> Overlapping dependencies - commons bean utils 1.9.x vs 1.8.x
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: KNOX-2073
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-2073
> Project: Apache Knox
> Issue Type: Task
> Components: Build
> Reporter: Kalman
> Assignee: Kalman
> Priority: Minor
> Fix For: 1.4.0
>
> Attachments: KNOX-2073.patch
>
>
> As part of the commons bean utils upgrade (to 1.9.4) some class are overlaps
> with the commons-beanutils-core 1.8.0 (transitive dependency of
> commons-configuration).
>
> Based on the BeanUtils doc there is no 3 jar separation from 1.9.0:
> [http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-beanutils/#BeanUtils_Core_And_Modules]
>
> I think commons-beanutils-core 1.8.0 should be excluded
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.3.4#803005)