I have gone through all open JIRAs for 2.0.0 and moved those out to 2.1.0
that I felt were either unlikely or unnecessary to be resolved within the
next week or so.
There are 16 remaining for 2.0.0.

Some of these may need to be moved out and others may have already been
completed. We will need to make another pass to determine which fall into
these categories.
We should target a release candidate by the end of the next week - let's
say the 19th.

thoughts?

--larry