+1 (binding)

- built tag on el6 with devtoolset
- did some stress testing of this build using a single-node YCSB
- spent quite a bit of time the last couple of days (along with some other
committers) looking at flaky tests, and haven't turned up anything that
looks like a regression.

Separately, I deployed a 5-node cluster a week and a half ago with the
riskiest features which were in-flight at the time (log GC and a consensus
refactor) and ran the cluster for about a week with YCSB running
concurrently with updates/deletes/inserts/scans driven from Impala, and it
ran like a champ. I had a machine die during this test and didn't notice
until a day or two later, which is a good sign. This test wasn't run
exactly on the release tag itself, but it gives me pretty good confidence
in the release's stability, which helps inform my vote.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera