+0 Compiled thirdparty successfully, but couldn't compile the sources in
macOS Sierra/XCode 8 as this is missing
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/4482/ and
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/4495/

Since this is just a bug fix/doc update release and this problem only
affects macOS (macOS is only supported for development and development is
usually made on trunk) I don't think this issue should hold the release.

-david