Hi Alexey

Thanks for going down the rabbit hole.
Could you try your patch without tablet replication for that test? If the
problem persists it's unlikely that it's related to the current consistency
gaps we have.
I'm a bit suspicious in that it seems to be doing snapshot scans without
retrying, which is what we're doing pretty much everywhere else to work
around our gaps.

-david