+1

Built the release build bits on CentOS 6.8 and CentOS 7.3 (from stock VM
images, following the docs).

Since no read/write path or consensus changes were made since 1.3.0 I
didn't bother rerunning any larger cluster tests or benchmarks. Instead I
focused on more targeted testing of the changes.

Ran release mode tests on both, no unexpected failures (couple timing
flakes due to overloaded VMs but succeeded on retry).

I also ran through the repro steps from KUDU-1968 a couple of times and
verified that no blocks were lost, servers could restart correctly, and
ksck with checksum_scan mode passed.

I also successfully ran RAT as part of building the release tarball.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera