+1

- Verified checksum, the signature and that the archive was created from the tag
- Successfully built Kudu in release mode on CentOS 7.3 and macOS Mojave 10.14.6
- Ran Java and C++ tests in slow mode on CentOS 7.3, only one failure in each,
  both environmental (address already in use, too many open files)
- Ran Java tests on macOS Mojave with one failure (lsof missing).
- Successfully built Java and Spark examples using the staged JARs on CentOS and
  the Java examples also on macOS. Spark examples build failed on macOS, but it
  seems it's not specific to this version. Opened a JIRA: KUDU-2997
- Read the release notes

Attila