Hi Kudu devs,

It's been almost 3 months since Kudu 1.12.0 has been released on 5/19, so I'd
like to volunteer to RM Kudu 1.13.0.

Based on previous experience, I'd like to have a window a bit longer than usual
to allow finishing any in-progress work that you'd like to squeeze in to this
release so I propose cutting the branch on 8/14 Friday. This will give us a
little over two weeks.

In turn, I'd like to get the release notes committed before we cut the RC1, this
way it would actually be part of the release instead of available only online.

Please collect your significant changes for the release notes in this document:
https://s.apache.org/kudu1.13rn

Thanks,
Attila