Hello Kudu Developers,

I plan to branch Kudu 1.14.0 late tonight or early tomorrow and cut a
release candidate shortly after. Please let me know if you have any
concerns.

There is a draft of the release notes in progress below. Please fill in
release notes for any significant changes you have made.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GFBOfPYW_fx2PfUES5NskFPd3Q6PiNoHj44u82b7EBI/edit#

Thank you,
Grant

--