+1

I successfully built the C++ code on DEBUG and RELEASE mode on macOS
Catalina 10.15.7.

The following C++ tests failed:

151 - master_authz-itest.0 (Failed)

152 - master_authz-itest.1 (Failed)

153 - master_authz-itest.2 (Failed)

154 - master_authz-itest.3 (Failed)

155 - master_authz-itest.4 (Failed)

156 - master_authz-itest.5 (Failed)

157 - master_authz-itest.6 (Failed)

158 - master_authz-itest.7 (Failed)

188 - security-itest (Failed)

243 - external_mini_cluster-test (Failed)

245 - mini_ranger-test (Failed)

246 - ranger_client-test (Failed)

343 - kudu-tool-test.1 (Failed)

344 - kudu-tool-test.2 (Failed)

345 - kudu-tool-test.3 (Failed)

445 - trace-test (Failed)

Given that macOS is a development platform and these tests failed during
last release too,

I don't think that these failures are a blocker.