    I build a cube, fact table like this :
hive> describe testtimestamp;
OK
ts                   timestamp
fname               string
lname               string
type                 int
cost                 int

I build a cube with dimensions 'ts', 'fname', 'lname' and type, However,
after build the cube , I run query like 'select dictinct ts from
testtimestamp', and It return :
+---------------------+
|         TS          |
+---------------------+
| 2015-12-14 16:00:00 |
| 2015-12-12 16:00:00 |
| 2015-12-11 16:00:00 |
| 2015-12-09 16:00:00 |
| 2015-12-10 16:00:00 |
| 2015-12-15 16:00:00 |
| 2015-12-13 16:00:00 |
+---------------------+

then, this is a error result, I query it in hive , it return :
2015-12-10 00:00:00
2015-12-11 01:02:03
2015-12-12 05:02:10
2015-12-12 06:08:10
2015-12-12 16:02:18
2015-12-13 06:28:40
2015-12-14 03:20:15
2015-12-14 11:04:18
2015-12-15 10:13:21
2015-12-16 12:04:12

I know the reason is kylin use DateStrDictionary to build dictionary for
column type like ("date")、("time")、("datetime")、("timestamp"); then it will
try to use SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd")  parsing column values, so after
build dictionary, timestamp value in same day transform to the same value
of Date.

Is it a bug or some other consideration ?