From: 胡志华(万里通科技及数据中心商务智能团队数据分析组)
Date: 2015-12-22 15:54
To: 'dev@kylin.apache.org'
Subject: building cube , stop at step 2,help
Hi,

       I downloaded “apache-kylin-1.1.1-incubating-bin”, and use sample.sh to
build a cube “kylin_sales_cube”, when I started the job , it stoped at step 2,
with error

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext, but class was expected
         at
org.apache.hive.hcatalog.mapreduce.HCatBaseInputFormat.getSplits(HCatBaseInputFormat.java:102)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.writeNewSplits(JobSubmitter.java:301)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.writeSplits(JobSubmitter.java:318)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.submitJobInternal(JobSubmitter.java:196)
         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1290)
         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1287)
         at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1657)
         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:1287)
         at
org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.AbstractHadoopJob.waitForCompletion(AbstractHadoopJob.java:120)
         at
org.apache.kylin.job.hadoop.cube.FactDistinctColumnsJob.run(FactDistinctColumnsJob.java:83)
         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:84)
         at
org.apache.kylin.job.common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:113)
         at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:107)
         at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:51)
         at
org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:107)
         at
org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:130)
         at
         at
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

       My environment lists as following

       Hadoop2.7.1
       Hbase0.98.13
       Hive0.13.1

       So ,from the error code above, my hive environment is incompatible? And
what does the parameter mean at step 2?

-conf /home/hadoop/apache-kylin-1.1.1-incubating-bin/conf/kylin_job_conf.xml
-cubename kylin_sales_cube -output
/kylin/kylin_metadata/kylin-79ec4e09-9128-42bd-a455-9dcf3c16a42a/kylin_sales_cube/fact_distinct_columns
 -jobname Kylin_Fact_Distinct_Columns_kylin_sales_cube_Step -tablename
default.kylin_intermediate_kylin_sales_cube_desc_19700101000000_20151217000000_79ec4e09_9128_42bd_a455_9dcf3c16a42a