Hi,
I have looked at the suggested link before posting the question here. I
didn't understand how to resolve this issue.
I've tried replacing the 2.2 hadoop yarn libs present in the HBase lib
directory but then it throws FileNotFoundException.
Can you please explain in a detailed way how to resolve this issue.
I'm using Hbase 0.98.15-hadoop2 version.

Thank you,
Sai Kiriti B