Hi Jie,

Please check https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1249
 , I have uploaded two patches for a Kylin client tool and its English&Chinese
documents. The tool is based on Kylin’s rest apis, developed with python. You
can schedule hourly/daily build jobs, cubes can be built automatically with its
command lines, or you can set crontab tasks of build jobs in the os. By the
way, it’s for Kylin1.2.

Best regards,
George/倪春恩

Mobile:+86-13501723787| Fax:+8610-56842040

北京明略软件系统有限公司(MiningLamp.COM
)

北京市昌平区东小口镇中东路398号中煤建设集团大厦1号楼4层

F4,1#,Zhongmei Construction Group Plaza,398# Zhongdong Road,Changping
District,Beijing,102218