Hi dear community,
     I'm sorry to almost missed the report deadline. I have tried my best
to draft below one for review, please help to check and let me know if
there's any issue.

     Thanks.

Luke

===============
Apache Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine designed
to provide SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on
Hadoop supporting extremely large datasets.

## Issues:
- Yang Li presented Kylin at Hadoop Summit EU in Dublin on 2016-04-13
- Shaofeng Shi presented Kylin at ITA2014 Big Data Event in Beijing
on 2016-04-22
- Apache Kylin meetup Beijing hosted on 2016-04-23 in Beijing,
engaged more than 200 participants, with 6 sessions from Kyligence,
JD, Meituan, Baidu and China Mobile.
- Luke Han presented Kylin at Apache Big Data 2016 NA in Vancouver
on 2016-05-09
- Luke Han presented Kylin community pracitices at ApacheCon 2016 NA
in Vancouver on 2016-05-13

## Community: