Thanks everyone to review this.

As discussed with Brett, our last month one (missed deadline but submitted
just few hours later) has been reviewed by board already (also received
feedback). We will only update this report within kylin community with
above update and not submit to board this time.

It's great chance to updated some content and added some items for this new
one.

Please feel free to leave your comments and let's keep grow our community;-)

Thanks.

Luke