Hi Yanwei,

1: Kylin doesn't directly support snowflake schema; If you want to build
cube for such a model, you can firstly create a flat Hive View over those
tables, and then use the view as the fact table in Kylin;

2. "join" here means "inner join" I think; "inner join" will filter the
records that doesn't match with the PK in lookup table, I belive you know
its difference with "left join".

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi