Cheers!

Thanks,
Dong Li

Original Message
Sender:ShaoFeng shishaofeng...@apache.org
Recipient:dev...@kylin.apache.org
Date:Friday, Sep 23, 2016 09:34
Subject:Re: [Award] Kylin won InfoWord Bossie Awards 2016, again!

Wow, so exited to see this; Congratulations to all the developers and users!
guys!   - Henry   On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Luke Han luke...@apache.org
wrote:    Hi community,   You may already know, in the latest announced news
from InfoWorld,   Apache Kylin has been selected for this year's Bossie Awards
again:   *The Best Open Source Big Data Tools*. This is second time we won
this.   There are 12 projects in this years list, they are TensorFlow,  Beam,
Spark, Kylin   Kafka,Impala, Elasticsearch, SlamData, Zeppelin, Solr,
Streamsets, Titan.   Most of   them are Apache projects (include incubating).
Congrats to ASF!     Would like to take this monument to say thanks to
everybody, we   never could   won such industry recognition without everyone's
contribution, thanks:-)     Here's news link, enjoy it:
http://www.infoworld.com/article/3120856/open-source-
tools/bossie-awards-2016-the-best-open-source-big-data-tools.html#slide9
Thanks.   Luke Han    -- Best regards, Shaofeng Shi 史少锋