Upppsss,
Some times JAR Client and Server are the same file, (this is a performance
problem)
This can be a problem with docker, a lot of dependencies and program
runing, breakin the microservice philosophy

This can be help you for *future*:
https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/master/hbase-client
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-6200  Finally finished, nice ¡¡
Artifact org.apache.zookeeper.client (To Find HBase master)

*IDEA*: Query nodes, 'only' are used to 'resolve user queries', only need
access to HBase / Metatadata (¿?)