hi, i use kylin1.5.1, my program upload json file with ResourceTool
now i will use rest api because my program maybe run in java env only

project,model_desc and cube_desc can find corresponding  api,
tables api can use /tables/{tables}/{project},but my hive tables use csv
SERDE,all columns type is string
i redefined the columns type in kylin, so i use /tables/addStreamingSrc,
there is a bug in this api when calling syncTableToProject,
(TableController.java line 195)
i fix it and recompile, now my program can run, but sometimes failed

the kylin server log is :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Overwriting conflict /project/TESTREST1.json,
expect old TS 1486696817348, but it is 1486696817370
        at
org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.HBaseResourceStore.checkAndPutResourceImpl(HBaseResourceStore.java:263)
        at
org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.putResource(ResourceStore.java:239)
        at
org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.putResource(ResourceStore.java:219)
        at
org.apache.kylin.metadata.project.ProjectManager.updateProject(ProjectManager.java:214)
        at
org.apache.kylin.metadata.project.ProjectManager.addTableDescToProject(ProjectManager.java:289)
        at
org.apache.kylin.rest.service.CubeService.syncTableToProject(CubeService.java:580)

is there  there some  multi-thread problem in kylin server??
i modified my code, when add a table, sleep some time,  now the program runs
well

mu.xu...@163.com