Hi all,

Currently I am using Kylin2.0.0 with CDH 5.8. I’m trying to migrate cubes from
one kylin server to another. Below is my command to migrate the cube:

bin/kylin.sh org.apache.kylin.tool.CubeMigrationCLI fonova-app-gw01:7070
fonova-app-gw01:17070 kylin_sales_cube test true false false false

Two kylin servers are under same HDFS and HBase. I am sure that the test
project do exist in the dst uti. However, it always says :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: The target project
test does not exist
         at
org.apache.kylin.tool.CubeMigrationCLI.addCubeAndModelIntoProject(CubeMigrationCLI.java:242)
         at
org.apache.kylin.tool.CubeMigrationCLI.moveCube(CubeMigrationCLI.java:147)
         at
org.apache.kylin.tool.CubeMigrationCLI.moveCube(CubeMigrationCLI.java:167)
         at
org.apache.kylin.tool.CubeMigrationCLI.main(CubeMigrationCLI.java:106)

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks,
Zhuoran