Thank you for your reply.

Below are what I have done:
1. I have set the kerberos token for the user and put the keytab under home
directory.
2. I have made a crontab to refresh the keytab
3. I set kylin.properties like following:
    >kylin.env.hadoop-conf-dir=/home/kylin/hadoop-conf
    >kylin.engine.spark-conf.spark.principal=kylin/ky...@myserver.com
    >kylin.engine.spark-conf.spark.keytab=/home/kylin/kylin.keytab
    >kylin.engine.spark-conf.spark.yarn.keytab=/home/kylin/kylin.keytab
    >kylin.engine.spark-conf.spark.yarn.principal=kylin/ky...@myserver.com
    >kylin.engine.spark-conf.spark.yarn.security.tokens.hbase.enabled=true
4. I put all my hadoop setting files under '/home/kylin/hadoop-conf'
5. I set hbase-site.xml like followling:
      <property>
          <name>hbase.security.authentication</name>
          <value>kerberos</value>
      </property>

Is there anything I should do more to make it work?
Looking forward to your reply, thank you!