Hi, all, I encountered an exception。 Exception stack is shown below:
<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/t635/IMG20170907_171022_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.png>

My env is below:
kylin:2.1.0
hadoop:2.7.3
hive:1.2.1
hbase: 1.2.5

In my project, hbase cluters and hive、mapreduce clusters are separate.
After looking over the /writeLargeCellToHdfs(String resPath, byte[]
largeColumn, Table table)/ , I thought there might be a a bug. Beause  the
param resPath is initialed by the Hive's file system in the
/bigCellHDFSPath(...)/, such as hdfs://hive-host/**/resPath. Then it will be
verified by the Hbase's file system (hdfs://hbase-host/..) in
/fileSystem.exists(redirectPath)/, so it will throw the above
exception.Please check it out~

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/