Hello, I am trying to setup a kylin enviroment for testing kylin, but I'm
getting errors with the rest server. Specifically with the joda-time dependency.

The error: "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.joda.time.format.DateTimeFormatter.withZoneUTC()"

At first i got this error in the rest server class, but after compiling with
dependency of joda-time 2.8.3 i get this problem in
"org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter"

I'm using OpenJDK 1.7.0_151, Hadoop 2.8.1 Hive 2.3.0, Hbase 1.3.1 and Kylin
2.1.0.

Any tips just pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards Ludvig Flink
Genesis IT AB

Sweden