Hello, Thanks to the Kylin development team, We have used kylin in our
production environment for six months ,the current version is kylin-2.1.

But now, we have got a problem, we need to storage cuboid in user defined
namespace not default.

The newest source code kylin-2.3 in github has submitted this changes while the
newest official releases is kylin-2.1. I added the changes according to
KYLIN-2846 and added the packed jars into the war folder in production
environment.

kylin-2846:https://github.com/apache/kylin/commit/ffcbdb7f4288fa6011f018163bdce9602415cf10

But when I building the cube I got this error on the step: cuboid Data to HFile

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotFoundException:ISW:KYLIN_F3KD3ZC1LU

at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.getTableDescriptor(HBaseAdmin.java:575)

I checked the HBase namespace ‘isw’ through hbase shell ,the table
KYLIN_F3KD3ZC1LU has been created successfully.

I don’t know how to solve this problem