The vote passed with the following +1's, no -1.

5+ Binding(PMC):
Dong Li, Shaofeng Shi, Luke Han, Billy Liu, Dayue Gao

9+ Non Binding:
Kaisen Kang, Cheng Wang, Shaoxiong Zhan, Zhixiong CHen, Kaige Liu,
Guosheng Lu, Yongjie Zhao, Jianhua Peng, Jingke He

I will follow up the migration request to Apache Infra to set this up.