Make sense to add a new component for "Metrics". Regarding "cache", Can you
describe the detail of "cache" component? Can it be a part of "Query
Engine"?

The component will be marked at JIRA level, so if the commit message has
JIRA number associated, user would know the component it affects; Besides,
commit message couldn't be updated, so I think it is not a good practice to
have component info on it.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋